Newly appointed faculty members can have official support from senior faculty members.
This will beneficial for both young and senior researchers to develop their careers.
What is mentoring?
Mentoring means support activities such as consultation, guidance, and advice given to mentees by mentors.
Who can be mentors?
Newly appointed full-time faculty members in the current academic year. However, we will be flexible upon requests.
Who can be mentees?
- Faculty members in the Gender Equality Section
- Persons appointed by the director of the Gender Equality Section
How to apply
- Contact to the Gender Equality Section.
- We will arrange a mentor.
- We will inform you the mentor.
Gender Equality Section